Thursday 27 March 2014

kitchen table talent and studio update

view of the pop up market at the country living spring fair 2014


I found a pic of the pop up market on the country living magazines web site , you can just see my stall but I'm not there my husband is !.....it's at the top of the picture sort of in the middle and is a creamy yellow colour !

I've been busy tidying my studio and have sorted a place to stash my stuff. I painted an old sideboard a while ago and it makes a great little temporary home for my fabrics and bits and bobs.
I put my staging from my stall on top and have stuck some works in progress and little bits of inspiration on the walls and the wire work thingy ( don't know what you call them ! )
There is some of my artwork up too and my flying swallows and houses that are available in my shop .

Next I think I'll paint the brick work and sort out my desk so I can get back to sewing .
Just have to wait a while for the plastering to be done then I can paint the walls !
Watch this space ......


 








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails